Drug Delivery System
Semester 2019 - 2020 ( 2 )
Dr. Majed R. Feddah
This course introduces the students to novel delivery systems such as Transdermal, Pulmonary, Intraocular and Intranasal delivery systems. It discusses:
- The reasons considered when choosing a novel delivery system over a conventional one.
- The different types of each system.
- The design of each system and the factors which are important to consider in each design.
- Pharmaceutical Aerosols
- Nasal Drug Delivery System
- Rate Controlled Drug Delivery System
- 1 May - 7 May
- 8 May - 14 May
- 15 May - 21 May
- 22 May - 28 May