Please upload the following list of items on the Moodle system course submission before you submit your final marks.
- Course syllabus file (PDF file).
- Course ILOs measurements results on the ILO calculator excel file. (click here for the template)
- Instructor evaluation of the course form. (Word file) (click here for the template)
- QA course ILOs measurements form. (PDF file) (click here for the template)
- Text of course work used to measure course outcomes (e.g. Assignments, quizzes, project)
- 3 samples of students work used to measure course outcomes- High, average and low mark. [submitted by coordinator only]
- In case of one section courses, peer review form of the final exam. (click here for the template)
- In case of multi-section courses, course coordination minutes of meetings. (at least 4 meetings) (PDF files).
For Paper Exams
- Model Answers of the first exam (PDF file) [submitted by coordinator only]
- Model Answers of the second exam (PDF file) [submitted by coordinator only]
- Model Answers of the final exam (PDF file). Please use the exam template. [submitted by coordinator only]
- Copies of students’ papers for all exams (First, Second, Final) - 3 samples High, average and low mark. [submitted by coordinator only]
For Electronic Exams
- Item Analysis file exported from the Moodle system for all students. (Excel file). Please follow the guidelines for measuring course ILOs from and electronic exam.
- For the first time only, get the approval of the department chair to make your course exam electronic. Follow the QA procedure and use the following attached templates: Department Approval form and request authorization of access to exams system.
Please note: A scanner is available at the Advising office to scan students work into PDF files.