- Providing highly qualified regional accredited experts capable of developing e-learning content.
- Providing pedagogical e-learning training programs to faculty members.
- Promoting the culture of e-learning at the University.
- Encouraging and supporting the production of high quality e-learning materials.
- Monitoring and evaluating the e-courses and their outcomes in accordance with the stated aims and objectives.
- Supervising the design and implementation of e-learning projects.
Last modified: Wednesday, 1 July 2015, 1:44 AM