- Providing highly qualified regional accredited experts capable of developing e-learning content.
- Providing pedagogical e-learning training programs to faculty members.
- Promoting the culture of e-learning at the University.
- Encouraging and supporting the production of high quality e-learning materials.
- Monitoring and evaluating the e-courses and their outcomes in accordance with the stated aims and objectives.
- Supervising the design and implementation of e-learning projects.
We aim to offer comprehensive eLearning consulting services to help university improve their bottom line efficiency, increase their top line growth, and leverage collective insight in a protective cost-effective manner.
The Center has undertaken the following objectives as the means to accomplish its mission:
Modifié le: mercredi 1 juillet 2015, 01:10